Sunday, January 1, 2017

Jumping into 2017




A happy New Year to all!

With 2016 behind us and a brand new year it's time to set goals and challenge ourselves once again. This year I plan on doing reading challenges again. I also plan on getting a lot of writing done.

I'm sooo close to having a first draft for my Dreamweaver story that I can see the finish line. That's one draft I plan on finishing within the first weeks of the new year. The entire series is planned out and parts of the second novel are drafted. I plan on having at least the second novel completely complete this year. Maybe started on the third.

In my writing world I also have a number of novellas I would like to see finished up and/or published. So my goal is to submit at least two of my stand alone novellas this year. One is complete and I'll be submitting it this week and I have a second that's near completion. I hope to have it finished by late winter.

I also plan on reading more this year. As much as I love writing I love reading too. I've decided to join three reading challenges this year.


The first is the Paranormal Reading Challenge. There are no levels or rankings for this challenge, but I plan on reading at least half a dozen paranormal romances this year. Should be easy. I have that many sitting on my TBR shelf.


http://addictedtoromance.org/2016/12/22/2017-out-of-this-world-reading-challenge/



The second challenge is going to be more challenging. I want to expand my sci-fi reading so I chose the Out of This World Reading Challenge. I'm aiming for between 5 and 10 books, putting my in the Beam Your Way Into Outer Space level. Know any good Sci-Fi stories? 

2017 Witches & Witchcraft Reading Challenge

I'm going to be joining the Witches & Witchcraft Reading Challenge this year. I just love it so much. I'm once again aiming for around 5 witchy books, placing me in the initiate level. I've already started one witchy book this morning and a plus is that most of these witchy stories are going to count towards my paranormal challenge too.

If you have any great books to recommend be sure to leave a comment!

Peace and Love!


No comments:

Post a Comment