Tuesday, February 27, 2018

The Book Signing

Yesterday was a great day. The Book Smith, a local book store, hosted my first book signing and it was almost magical for me. The Book Smith was the first book store I got lost in as I explored the wonderful adventures. It was the store that watered the seed of my love for the written word.

The book signing went well. As expected, not a lot of people showing up on a Monday morning for an unknown local author, but a few books sold and I met some very interesting people.

As someone who would prefer to stay locked up and writing, I was worried about it. People and socializing isn't one of my skills, but I'm happy it turned out to be really fun. And I think it gave me a boost of encouragement to maybe try to attend other gatherings.

A big shout out to The BookSmith staff and the lovely owner for being so awesome!








No comments:

Post a Comment