Sunday, April 22, 2018

#8Sunday: Witch Hunt (April)

Sorry it's late. Wind knocked out the internet. So I'm not on the link links, but you lovely readers should still check out those great entries.

http://www.wewriwa.com/
I really enjoyed the Weekend Writing Warriors hop, #8Sunday. So, I'm here again sharing a snippet from my first novel, Witch Hunt.

Once you get a taste of this paranormal romance hop on over to the main website and visit some of the other great authors for some sneak peaks at their works too.




Witch Hunt:

Gathering up her courage, Rei tore her gaze from the tanned chest and looked up at the man’s face. He was breathtakingly handsome. His soft golden-brown eyes were fixed on her intently, and the little smile on his face left a small dimple in his cheek. “Where am I?” she asked timidly.

“You’re in my home. I couldn’t leave you out in the forest by yourself. I’ve made some coffee. Come have a cup and eat some breakfast.”


There's 8 sentences and a rather interesting "first" meeting between the leading lady, Rei, and the hero, Aidan.

This snippet was chosen because the publisher, CobbleStone Press will be sending the Saving Grace Saga to print starting this June. I'm super excited about it and just want to yell it from the rooftops. So, I'll be updating on that progress as it goes.

If you can't wait to read Witch Hunt or one of the other two stories in the series they're avilable as eBooks:




Witch Hunt

Nook Store
Amazon
Cobblestone Press



 
  

Fox Hunt

 
Fire Hunt

That's all for today.

Peace and Love!






No comments:

Post a Comment